This blog post is in response to Natalie’s 10 Day Freedom Plan Blog Challenge Day 4
Another day, another opportunity for reflection…
Truth is, I don’t feel like writing today. There’s a headache trapped in my skull and even a nap didn’t get rid of it (though it did help).
I “have to (oh, and want to) go to” a Martial Arts class tonight that I’ve already rescheduled once before. Don’t know if I have it in me to pow pow pow and learn new things. But I do, I will.
Anyway, enough whining.
What are my strengths? The kind of things I’m good at that I assume everyone is good at so I don’t appreciate it properly…
- I’m good at researching things online. Finding information, events, locations. The more obscure something is, the better.
- I know a good deal about home remedies/folk health. I take books and gobble them up with a cup of tea.
- I can cook a decent meal and enjoy doing it. It’s one of the only real ways I know how to show affection 😉
- I respect and attempt to understand nature/great outdoors…though it puts me on my ass and mystifies me on the regular.
- I have no problem using myself as a target in order to make others laugh and feel better about themselves. I’ll do anything to get a smile out of someone who is crying.
- I’m good at doing things on my own. Don’t need to take my posse everywhere to feel comfortable (I just accept feeling massively uncomfortable on my own! )
- I’m a survivor. I don’t give up easily. I look for solutions to every problem, sometimes to the point of making myself crazy.
I’ll add to this if something comes to mind. This was productive. This was good.
Now on to learn some self-defense!